PVE Community Weekends
Sunday @6PM Eastern PVE Enabled Players cannot raid or kill other players
PVP Community Weekends
Friday @6PM Eastern PVP is Enabled players can raid & kill at freewill.
1.) No undermapping/meshing (duh)
2.) No mass griefs
3.) No caging (unless raiding)
4.) Passive tame killing is allowed
5.) We will no longer be policing insiding (Choose your friends wisely)
6.) No mass harvesting.
7.) No exploiting
8.) No spamming chat/admins
9.) NON ABB TAMES !ARE NOT! ALLOWED ON ABB
10.) We will no longer be policing ally raiding (Choose your allies wisely)
When does the server wipe?
⚔️WE WIPE ROUGHLY EVERY 6 Months to keep the servers fresh with EPIC PVP!⚔️ click here for more info
DeltaCraftArk – Server rules
All players are asked to follow our set of rules.
Depending on the violation players can be punished with the deletion of their structures/animals or a (temporary) suspension.
In moderately severe cases we will also issue a warning. Players with two warnings will be permanently banned from our project.
- Names of tribes, players, and dinos have to answer PEGI 12 / ESRB T-rated requirements.
- Cheating/ bugusing/ glitching is forbidden (e.g. floating base, building under the map etc.)!
- If you’ll be inactive for more than 7 days, then please inform us by a ticket or we will delete all tribe structures and dinos without warning.
- Keeping dinos on wandering or mating all the time is forbidden (Exception: game mechanics like those from dung beetle, oviraptor etc.)
- Using multiple accounts is allowed as long as no other rules are bypassed/ exploited.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
- Parking dinos on mountains and in caves are forbidden.
- Parking dinos on obelisks are forbidden.
- Behavior that harms the atmosphere on the server is forbidden. In case of a dispute, we will decide what’s bad behavior and what’s not.
For example, instead of saying player XY is cheating just collect as much evidence as you can and submit a ticket to inform us. We’ll take care of everything else.
- Building in front or inside caves is allowed.
- Old structures must be demolished. This includes abandoned and unneeded structures (for example, rafts, fishing spots & taming boxes) or we will delete them without a warning. Taming boxes, unbuilt rafts, single campfires, and storage boxes must be removed after use.
- Reserving construction sites is forbidden (for example, with foundations, pillars or gates).
- Keep distance to other bases, there is enough space for everyone. In case of dispute, the server team will take decisions.
- Extremely long waterpipes [longer than render distance medium] are not allowed! Use S+ intakes that deliver water anywhere or water tanks. If the pipes are way too long we will delete all structures of that tribe.
- It’s forbidden to block the public transmitter near the red obelisk e.g. with dinos. [Ragnarok]
- It’s forbidden to block Charge Nodes and Z Plant with structures, as they are seen as a resource. They have to be usable, reachable on foot and visible from outside for everyone. [Aberration]
- Gas collectors have to be unlocked and may not be built-in. [Aberration]
- no trolling
- no entering bases without permission during pve times.
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new rules or adapt existing rules at any time.
In addition, we reserve the right to exclude players with immediate effect with or without reason, from using our project. This includes our Internet platforms, our website and Discord server, and in particular all our game servers.
In case of a dispute about these rules, only the administrators of the project have the final say.
The instructions of the team are to be obeyed, even if the facts on which the instructions are based on, do not expressly follow from this set of rules.
Last Update: 05.11.2019